Sunday, 18 November 2007

I liked seeing you.


Aren't they just brilliant?
I was a little bit against buying
modern day converse designs.
But I've been looking at these
for a while.
When I want something for a while,
it means that I really do want it.
And I'm not just being a Gen Y,
wanting it now
and getting it now.
Because credit card bills are expensive.
Being Gen Y isn't what its cracked up to be.

Just like the xylophone I'm bidding on
on ebay.
I've wanted one for many years.

This one comes in a carry case,
and has the notes engraved onto the
um,
things that you hit.
I have to wait 7 days.

My lover told me to buy The Australian
today, I told him about my converse,
and he told me about the story in the paper about
beautiful French women, and how the clothes from the
30's are still fashionable today.
I told him that every French woman had a pair of converse.

So anyway, I went for a walk,
and bought the paper.

I told him that if he wanted to see beautiful,
he should buy The Age and look at the article
about Charlotte Gainsbourgh.

He said if he wanted to see beautiful,
he'd just look at the pictures of me on his phone.

This arranged relationship is strange.
We'll be together soon,
that's the plan.
And we'll be very happy,
because its what we've both
wanted for quite a while.

But somehow,
never got there.

Or perhaps, got there,
knocked on the door,
then ran off down the street,
and hid behind a car.

Who knows.

I decided to change the picture
on my profile.
I look different everyday.

My sister visted me yesterday,
and stayed over the night.
I enjoyed seeing her,
and today I drove her back to the RAAF base.
She texted me and said
"I liked seeing you".

Like mine, her eyes change colour,
and I think she also runs like me.
I think its great.
And a little bit weird.

No comments: