Tuesday, 20 November 2007

ooohhh. ahhhh.

I have been studying solidly for 12 hours.

I am nowhere near where I wanted to be,
I guess I should have started this 2 weeks ago.

Nevertheless I've learned about something I'm feeling.

Its an Erikson theory on the internal working model.

If your bid for attention is met,
You feel worthy and loveable.
If your bid for attention is ignored,
You feel ashamed, loathed and unworthy.

The human condition is very interesting.

I'd like to have enough money to be a full time student.

M - You shouldn't read this blog at work,
your boss might click back through the screens,
read this and discover that you're moving to Melbourne.


Two reasons I'm boycotting the cafe downstairs from my work.
1. "Do you want sugar?" every bloody time.
- LOOK ITS VERY FUCKING SIMPLE, SMALL-FLAT-WHITE-TAKE-AWAY.
2. I bought a potato cake and asked for salt,
it was the first time I'd bought one.
The lady said "We know how you like it".

No comments: