
My friend commissioned me to paint her this for her office wall.
Unfortunately its copied
and this one was half finished,
I can see 2 mistakes that I fixed already.
I take no credit for it. Its on Etsy.com
I wrote a comic about me painting this.
I might look into hosting a website for my comics.

This is my boyfriend.
He's scary.
He also told me I was his best friend
earlier in the week.
Its funny, because when I met him,
I was in a messy state.
We went on a date,
which was a drive to Maleny,
I had the intention of asking him to be my best friend.
Instead we kissed.
I went to the library at my work,
I read a few copies of the New Internationalist.
Which is great and I learnt that Carbon Offsets aren't good for the environment.
Basically you're sponsoring a tree, that holds the carbon.
Its going to hold the carbon until it dies and gives off the carbon anyway.
So really it should be called Carbon Postponements.
And got I a bunch of dvds.
Tonight I watched Surrealism in Art and Music
and The Human Body series.
The others were American,
so I have to see if my old lap-top wants to work.
But that's going to be my plan,
watch a lot of educational dvds over the summer break,
that and apply for jobs.

No comments:
Post a Comment