Thursday, 1 November 2007

Talents

Yesterday at work,
Halloween,
L was supposed to bring in her tiara.
She couldn't find it,
so I made her one out of paper.
And a wand.

I was told I was in the wrong business.
Yes. I'm sure I could be rich by now,
making tiaras out of paper.

Today M wanted a fascinator to wear at the races,
it had to be made out of the form guide.
I went to the cheap jewellery shop on Smith Street,
and bought a necklace that had a black feather,
and a clip.

I made a fucking beautiful fascinator,
everyone was impressed.
Or at least I thought so.
Sometimes after I do something like this,
I leave the room,
so as to give them an opportunity to
talk about me behind my back.

G asked if I'd always been creative,
and asked what else I did.
Not a damn lot actually.

This afternoon I said that I was giving
$5 hand massages.
I had 2 clients.
They both loved it,
but I didn't get any money.

I announced that I was very creative,
and they all agreed.
I said we should only employ people
that were talented,
we could fire the rest.

Suckful bitch said
General staff can fire other staff?
- yes.
- You're first.
She told us about her trip overseas,
and something awful that women do,
with pingpong balls and live animals.
She was showing off.
I had this look on my face,
that I thought showed that I thought
she was a twat.
And she laughed and said
I've totally disgusted you haven't I?
-That'll do. Yes.

No comments: