Oh dear there's shit going down at work.
Funny shit.
Like those kids handing out Green Left and
other socialist papers
yelling
"Keep the USA out of Lebanon!"
Week one of Uni,
and I grumpily shuffle
my way slowly
though the crowded playground
thinking
"Keep the kids out of the canteen!"
Seriously though,
things are heating up here.
We've had one more struck down
with the dreaded Stress.
I helpfully suggested that I might get
paid for my overtime.
I'm starting a revolution from my desk
"Reward those who have no life
and stay behind after work to work!"
My boss is in a meeting right now
asking the GM just that!
I hope.
Talking with A outside
(yes we're friends again),
I told him that
I wouldn't come here
if you paid me.
Thinking of being a student.
He said
"You do come here,
and we do pay you."
Thinking of being a worker.
Hail work.
I do love my job,
I love the stress,
it's a good excuse when you've just
overstepped the mark and shouted
"I will NOT do it twice"
at a manager.
(That was yesterday).
I never seem to get in trouble,
though it's in the post, I'm sure.

No comments:
Post a Comment