Thursday, 24 March 2011

I went swimming tonight,
I pay a lot of money to be a member of a gym
I rarely go to. But I do love swimming.
It's so peaceful, no one can talk to you,
you don't feel like there's other things
you should be doing and you can't multitask.

As soon as I entered my flat tonight
I decided that I was very happy living here.
I love my messy house, I love having to
climb over things, that if I want to find
something ever again I have to put it in a
specific place.

I stuck pictures that I'd cut out of
magazines a while ago into my scrapbooks
which are my prized possessions
and watched The Hedgehog.

A brilliant film, which I realised matches the book
That I took from P's desk the other day
( she was going to donate it)
So am now looking forward to reading that.

I even set up my new VoIP phone,
except I diverted it to my mobile,
and missed a call back from my mother.
Sorry mam.

It's a shame that I can't sleep very well
again, 3am bedtimes aren't exactly restful.

No comments: