![]() |
| Not convinced. |
My boss saw my scowl as I was
walking down the corridor
and asked if I still had a headache.
-Yeah and I think whinging helps,
and crying, and then I just want my mummy.
-Well, come here.....
She gave me a hug,
a massage
and put some oil in my hair
and then tied my scarf tight around my head.
I had to keep it on for 10 minutes.
I also have to get garlic, horseradish and vitamin c,
and I'm to take 2 a day forever.
I've had this headache for 2 weeks, so I'll give it a go.
I'm going to tell her I feel better,
because I like it when she touches me.
Even if it is only so I don't go home.
(Work is too busy for sickies).
It's funny how strong
you can be for months and months,
and then something happens
and you just wanna be looked after,
and told that everything is going to be alright,
and be made
a nice cup of tea.
I told D at work,
and she said
"I want my mummy too"
(hers is dead).
I should make the most of mine whilst I still
have her in my life.
Everyone should.
Life is a cruel bastard.


No comments:
Post a Comment