Thursday, 10 March 2011

Old love letters and post gets better.

In my desire to downsize,
I started going through my 
pile of letters, cards that I felt
too precious to throw out.
I was about to throw away
letters from ex-boyfriend P.

But I started reading the first few lines
of a couple of his letters 
(we lived an hour apart for about 6 months at the start),
he was in love with me!
Really truly!
I forgot.
So I'm going to keep them,
might be the only ones I ever get.

And just so my mind doesn't wander...
[insert personal reminders about why I broke up with him here].

I will try to get a grip on reality.

ps.
74.8% on Environmental Art subject.
Distinction.
I don't deserve it.

Old love letters and Cards ~ Throwing - Left / Keeping - Right
Mail day some day this week.
Kill me! Wait.  There much more fun.

No comments: