M is away in the UK and Denmark.
I think he's been away long enough
and I need him back here because
I need to feel calmness and serenity.
Which only him and my old bed at my parents'
house can provide.
Holidays are 1 more work day away.
I am not well mentally,
and desperately need a day at home with kitty,
and my afternoon naps and my music,
and maybe a bath, and cheese and tomato toasted sandwiches.
Or just a lie down next to M on the
couch whilst we watch one of the terrible DVDs he chooses.
But I have work to do, maybe not for much longer though.
One of my bosses causes me to need to pinch her
and then tell everyone she started it.
Will cancel my credit cards tomorrow.
Just in case.
Oscars 2018 Predictions
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment