Today has been a write off
in terms of work completed.
I spent the morning preparing my folio presentation,
finally for the assignment submitted, only 1.5 hours late.
I actually laughed out loud this morning,
when I remembered that Western Australia is 2 hours behind!
9am deadline, just became an 11 am deadline.
Unfortunately, I didn't quite make it.
It was mainly name stuff,
and I don't want to put my name on here....
So this is a small example.
I also worked out my final portfolio submission
for this subject,
I think I may be a little too ambitious.
It involves, fairy lights, embroidery, grass, beads, and video.
Out of 32 ideas, I wonder how many will work as well as they
do in my head.
If only I could submit my brain,
it's full of fun ideas.
Oscars 2018 Predictions
8 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment