I'd like to know if other people read in their dreams.
I often read letters, books or make up poems in my dreams.
If only I could remember them easily..
I did remember one, this was a poem an ex-boyfriend had written me in my dream.
"The boundary of the faintest star,
becomes the love I share with you,
although its far away,
it still glows".
22 August 2005.
I read something last night, which was on a form. It was from M, I wish I knew what it was.
I started moving my things to my parents house today, I packed my car then went to the shop quickly, I needed a coffee but just before I went in to order, I panicked that my parents wouldn't be home, so I called. I was looking in the jewellery shop window, ringing home, then next thing, I'm buying a $600 diamond ring. I told my mum when I got there and she said "Well diamonds are a girls best friend". My best friend is on holiday in China, so perhaps I felt I needed a replacement.
Damn the expense, I'll be sitting on milk crates, in my new flat, admiring my new ring.
Oscars 2018 Predictions
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment