Tuesday, 15 May 2007

We've tried nothing and we're all out of ideas.

Today I gave a lesson on the phonic "ue" (argue, barbecue, rescue).
The teacher left about 14 of the best children with me and took the rest to another area.
It started off ok, but by the end I'd lost them.
I am useless with discipline, I'm like Ned Flanders' parents "We've tried nothing and we're all out of ideas".
I suppose I just thought they'd have respect and compassion for me.

The teacher came back in and asked who wasn't behaved.
I hated having to say, but they should have listened to my boring lesson.
9 of the darlings had to sit on the red seat at playtime.
I have a strategem though, next time they don't listen, I'm going to ask one of the children to teach the phonic,whilst I chat and roll about on the floor.



This is my classroom for 20 days. Well 13 more days now.

I collected my ring on the way home, apparently today, there's a 50% off sale on all diamonds. Fuck.
It should teach me a lesson, but like some of the children today, they'll learn through their mistakes.


Well I have some reports, maths lessons and photos to resize, bye.



No comments: