Thursday, 20 December 2007

And what exactly attracts you to the leisure industry?

Another job interview.

Again I was asked
"So is this what you want your career to be?"

-Are you crazy?
This is what I'm going to do,
until I get paid enough money
to make tiaras out of paper.

How do you answer that without sounding like a loser?
I love Admin! Yay.

I hope I don't get it.
I don't want to make coffee for anyone.
Even if I do get paid $2000 more a year.

I actually said in an example of teamwork...
-When the general and the student call centres
joined together, we had a wealth of knowledge,
which helped immensely,
it was kind of like,
with our powers combined..."

I had a giggle about that.
They didn't.

And at the end its my turn to interview them,
-Give me a day in the life of this job.
"Well, you'll start by getting my coffee from the cafe,
we have a really great coffee shop on campus,
staple, photocopy, answer phone blah... etc.
so is that something you'd be interested in?"
- I like the coffee part.

I can't believe I said that.

Ah well try too hard and I might just get the fucking job.

eh?

No comments: