Isn't my mum encouraging?
I filled out a petition today to stop ANZ funding the
Pulp Mill in Tasmania.
I was wanky and said:
Voting The Greens wasn't the only thing I'm choosing to do this year,
I vote for no pulp mill and I choose not to bank with ANZ.
If you must go ahead, why don't you start using 80% recycled paper
easily available from your stationers, your customers would love it.
The guy running the show Mr Smith,
looks like the sort of pighead (literally),
who wouldn't get up for pregnant women on a bus.
Why should he care about not funding a paper mill,
that would probably supply some free paper along the way.
I also didn't eat meat.
I've been vegetarian for around 3 months now.
(As well as some time at school, I can't rember how long).
I was looking at vegan websites for recipies,
and vegetarian sites that were linked.
I watched a meet your meat video from PetaTV in America
on broiler chickens.
I'm always so afraid of watching videos on animal cruelty
because I get very upset and think about it for years,
but this wasn't too bad, it was basically just the story
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGy9oTfH27s (its also on youtube)
of their 45 day life.
Apparently being a vegetarian saves 100 animals a year.
But when you think about it most people eat meat everyday
and not necessarily left overs from yesterdays meal.
So that means most people eat "a part of" 365 animals a year.
I've decided only to buy soy milk too from now on.
I'm also going to be very careful when I buy Free Range eggs,
as I learnt that just because the chicken isn't in a cage,
doesn't mean they have room to step away from the shit they've just done.
I'm so fucking angry.
Because its easier to give up than you think.
Oscars 2018 Predictions
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment