Wednesday, 19 December 2007

Grade me.

A, phoned today at work
and asked if I'd seen the newsletter,
-Yes but I don't read it.
"No one reads it, can I read it to you?
Systems have done a fantastic job,
with the upgrade" etc.
-Well done, that's good.
"No one acknowledges anything".
-You aren't paid for praise.
"No I'm paid to work for no thanks".
-Thank you A, you've done a great job,
really.
"Thanks, is M there? She'll read it aloud to everyone".
-Yes, I'll pass you through.
"Good, because I want everyone to know"
-Ahhhh A you are good.
"Grade me!"

I passed him through, but it wasn't read aloud.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
These are examples of my work.

It was either this, and feel really good about myself.
Or check into Silence Camp at Pomona.
Here goes.
Grade me. Tell me I'm good.



In the style of Modern Toss.
My friend had her wisdom teeth out.
It says
"Man, my wisdom teeth hurt"
"Fuck your wisdom teeth".

This was drawn at the Troubadour 20/8/05 in Brisbane.


This is my tattoo, it was also on some stationary I got at a comic shop in London.


Monday night art class.
(Who's wine is it anyway).
September 2007.



This was from a comic I drew for S
(June 2005)
called
...and you will know me by the trail of texts.
It says
On the way home.
I stopped in at the same scenic lookout,
I stopped at on the way to the parking lot.
Its 7.30am. (Should have stayed here).
The Sun is up, birds are singing, AFI on ipod.
The moon was beautiful last night.

I went to the mountains to watch the sun rise,
but I ran out of petrol.


This is from a comic called,
Random Long Weekend,
June 2005.
It says
"You have this look about you that's quite perplexing".
-That's a good thing.
"No, No I mean, you use weird facial expressions that don't relate
to the situation, like uncontrolable facial expressions".
-Oh
The many inappropriate facial expressions of Jett.
I could use any of these if you came up to me in a bar.
Though if I like you I'll tell you.


This was part of my visual diary I did in Japan.
July 2007.


Idioms on painting.
It says
"You've painted me as the fraud I really am".


This is a new idea,
it says
"Are you following me, because I like you too".

Abstract?
The colours actually make sense if you look hard.



Left side copied from Paperchase mouse pad,
right side, from my own talent.

Angry bunnies.
I love these so much.


R asked me to draw an Eskimo.
I was doing a square theme.

French.
From square theme.

Pages from my visual scrapbooks.
I love love love love love these sooooooo much.







My all time favourite page.
Well there you have it.
A range of my work.
I also do photography.
I'm not very good at anything really.
Although I am completely hard on myself.
If you'd like to comment, feel free.
If you want me to work for you.
I cost $ Lots.00
I only have to give 2 weeks notice.
And I'm all yours.
I'm all yours anyway.

There that's better.

No comments: