Tiny dancer - Elton John
One crowded hour - Augie March
Waltz #2 xo - Elliot Smith
Far away - Martha Wainwright
Happy birthday - Sufjan Stephens
The opening credits for Mr Magoriums
wonder emporium
by William Joyce
were fantastic,
the colours were perfect,
this and the lines;
"Do we need the number four?"
"If you like squares, you do."
were the best part of the whole film.
I don't rate Natalie Portman at all.
You can watch the opening credits
here:
http://www.reelfx.com/launch.html
This is what I want to do.
Today my friend and I must have pointed out
a billion sexy boys.
We also saw Guy Pierce at the Rose Street
artists markets, who isn't sexy.
But she was glad she came to Melbourne
and saw someone famous.
Actually also she saw the model from the Calvin Klein ad,
in Myer.
By the end of the day,
when we got off the tram,
I said
-Oh look at his shoes I love mens shoes.
She said "No you just love men".
She also wondered if I had high expectations of men,
of love and romance.
What can I say.
Is there anything else to live for?

-I don't know whether I'm more in love with you,
or weather I'm more in love with the inspiration,
lust, hurt, happiness, the...
Chase
I don't know what I'd do if I had you.
No idea.
(This was about someone else. A few years ago,
its good to know that when I fall, I fall deep).
In Nova where we had lunch,
there was a man sitting on his own,
he looked nice
until I saw his shoes.
Shame.
When I was in Japan I found the
Clarks Natalie's my lover wanted for ages.
He said if I found them he'd marry me.
I was choked up, nervous, excited,
I'd found them.
Buying them for him was the most satisfying feeling.
Over lunch my friend told me her theory
of what has happened to the world.
"In the 80's so many self help books
came out, telling people to be selfish, to say no,
to get what they want, have what they want,
be what they want.
That's where it all started to go wrong,
no one gives a crap about anyone else.
Its all about them.
No one gets up for pregnant women on the train
anymore, I had to the other day and the husband
looked so grateful."
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I think I just faded.
I'm going to sleep now.
2 days M x.

No comments:
Post a Comment