
This was one of the best shows I've ever seen.
Andrew W.K. was brilliant,
the crowd was brilliant,
the venue was brilliant.
He's one of those annoying Americans
that try to get you ready to party,
"Are you ready to party?"
YEAH!!!
"I said,
ARE. YOU. READY. TO. PARTY?!!!"
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It worked.
It was so much fun,
he said that he didn't take anything for granted,
that we should look around the room and our lives
and really appreciate everything,
and well, party till we puke!
hee hee, what a hillarious clever happy man.
but what the hell,
he is so cool.
And how rad are the t shirts.
I remember playing
She is beautiful in the car when I was driving with
this boy I liked to the valley to watch The Killers...
I wanted him to listen to the lyrics
"I never knew girls existed like you,
and now that I do,
I'd really like to get to know you"
and fall in love with me.
After I read my stars the other day,
I've been thinking about being the best person
I can be.
My stars said something like
Today you should stop thinking you are better than
everyone else.
I think I have low self esteem as it is,
sometimes thinking I'm better than everyone is a saving grace.
Today though I'm not.
At all.


No comments:
Post a Comment