Monday, 24 December 2007

Its a festivas for the rest of us.

I was trying to think of New Years resolutions,
but the only thing I can think of is to let go.

I'm going to draw everyday.
I'm going to get a job I like.
I'm going to live with M.
I'm going to buy a xylophone
a graphics tablet,
film making software,
a bicycle.

I'm also going to load the film in my Oktomat
camera properly.

http://www.asofterworld.com/
I have this print on my wall:
http://www.asofterworld.com/print_layout.jpg
My favourites are
http://www.asofterworld.com/index.php?id=79
http://www.asofterworld.com/index.php?id=60
http://www.asofterworld.com/index.php?id=43
http://www.asofterworld.com/index.php?id=38
http://www.asofterworld.com/index.php?id=9

Work today. Making me angry.
Hulk angry.
1. Dickhead fawn pants is humming.
2. My boss told me to hold on to stuff
faxed by a student. I'd put it in the mail
with a "Yeah and?" post-it attached as
she didn't explain herself.
She just faxed statements
and invoices,
he took it out of the mail and gave it back to me.
Hold onto it, she might call.

Fuck this I'm going to a cafe.

*******************************************
Waah, I drive to the airport,
get stuck in traffic because the train boom
wont open, I turn around just in time to almost
crash into a speeding 4WD, who the fuck speeds,
when everyone is trying to turn around?
He was going at least 70!
My heart was all over the shop.
So I find a new route, get stuck at another boom gate,
the car in front crosses the tracks, I follow very closely
and get to the other side.
I get to the airport,
can't find the carpark I'm supposed to stay at,
get a ticket for long term parking,
get on the bus, get to the terminal,
check into an empty departures lounge
and get told that my plane left an hour ago.
Fucking TIGER AIRWAYS YOU FUCKING FUCKS.
There's 2 other people in my situation,
some foreigners, with a son who's dropping them off.
We get told there's no flight until tomorrow morning,
that's the best they can do.
The son is angry, he's found a wheel chair to sit in.
He's shouting at the other strays in the departure area,
telling them about Tiger Airways being the worst
airline, "Its not even an airline, its a shambles".
The father says he's going to sue,
which I find hillarious, this isn't America, wanker,
they demand a seat,
cause a scene,
the son still wheeling around in the chair
shouting obscene things,
and the guy finds them a Virgin flight,
they have to pay for the flight and get refunded the money
from this one.
They're about to leave and I'm asked if I want the same
flight, I say that I can't afford it,
then try my luck
-Oh because I'm poor I can't get on another fight?

The girl takes the others to the Virgin departures,
and I'm stuck with the guy who offers to pay
using his credit card, his money, just so I can be with my
family, because he'd love to be with his family,
he didn't want to offer in front of the other people.
-Um, no, its ok, we probably earn the same amount,
thanks anyway.
I finally get transferred to tomorrow's flight.
I get back on the bus, with the same creepy driver,
who is surprised and when we reach the carpark,
says he's called through and I just have to make a deal,
with the lady on the gate about my parking ticket.
Sweet.
I finally find my car,
its freezing,
I have a migrane and I just want to get home.
The lady gives me good cop, bad cop.
"I'll let you through, you're supposed to pay,
but you're coming back tomorrow?"
-Yes (but not to this carpark).

Why bother getting angry,
it didn't solve anything,
just proves if you've got money
you're more likely to fight for things.

If you haven't, you just accept
that you'll be hugged another day.

I drive back, to get caught in the same
train boom gate traffic,
this time the police are on the line...
I finally get home,
rearrange a few things.
And fall asleep.

And now I'm going back to bed,
to dream of being kissed by my lover
at the airport tomorrow.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: