![]() |
So PO Box renewal,
100% Greenpower for Electricity and Gas,
Flybuys points - what's the point?
and what I thought was a reminder that I had a sponsor daughter,
but it was a reminder that many people don't have sponsor kids.
Yes there are many children starving in the world,
but would you look at the cattle in the picture.
Frankly humans need to take responsibility for
themselves, and by humans, I mean their governments.
Animal cruelty is the number one thing
that I hate in this world, it pains me to see a starving cow
more than a starving kid.
Nevertheless Plan are a wonderful non religious charity.
I think it's $45 a month, I don't miss it out of my pay...
Sign up here Plan.
Although in one of those RSAnimate talks
it was mentioned that charity degrades and demoralises,
however its the best option we have, aside from overthrowing
corruption, which let's face it,
Slipknot despite their silly masks,
sum it up nicely,
People = Shit.
Governments know this.
Money = Money = Power = some suffering.
Another thing I learned recently,
WTF?
Good grief,
that's almost like saying Western Australia
is family!
They're so far away,
but so fucking obvious.
Kia ora New Zealand Nau mai!
(I don't know what language Western Australia speak.
Do they have apples too?).
If you're for the cows,
sign up here Animals Australia.
I donate $10 a month.
I didn't mean for this post to be about
signing up for charities,
I just want to weep for those poor cows.
Lets have a closer look.
![]() |
| The one on the right wants its mummy. |



No comments:
Post a Comment