hellojett
Tuesday, 8 February 2011
Kent
Good mail day
?
I'd forgotten I'd put my name down
for correspondence on the Good Mail Day
blog. I received a lovely note from a lady
from the UK who's 63.
You know what?
She lives in Kent.
And I love anything with that name.
So I shall reply.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hellojett..
floats some boats
Pages that rock
Mel-ocracy
Oscars 2018 Predictions
8 years ago
Blog Archive
►
2014
(11)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2012
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2011
(127)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(25)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(15)
▼
February
(25)
Don't ask. Don't tell.
What difference does it make?
If hunger does this to cattle...
Chasing pavements
Did I mention...
watashi wa kaze desu - I have a cold.
RSA Animate vs TED Talks
Love in a moderate climate
[Do not] Disturbicle
Q & A with hellojett on work - life balance.
This is happiness... or It's always sunny in St Kilda
Outstaying welcomes
Cassie.
Who says romance is dead?
Factory farming
Yes and.
Date night.
Kent
Scully work me up with her snoring Around 1am! And...
Rats and Possums making nests out of things.
Hot and Hot.
Hula Hula Hula
Destroy Build Destroy
Theatre sports and empty thoughts.
His little heart it beat so fast.
►
January
(15)
►
2010
(58)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(11)
►
2009
(63)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(22)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(45)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(6)
►
2007
(62)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
I'm taking part in the 2012 Sketchbook Project!
I'm an endless student. This wont be the end.
Top 5 favourite things
Making things
Being in foreign cities
The sound submarines make
A nice cup of tea
Bed
Top 5 favourite films/books
Love in a cold climate
Pride and Prejudice
The Royal Tenenbaums
Trainspotting
Cold Comfort Farm
Top 5 favourite bands
Martha Wainwright
Modest Mouse
Eels
Ramones
Pulp
The Smiths
Search This Blog
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment