![]() |
| Mail day? I've miscounted. |
![]() |
| Catalogues... for overpriced books. |
![]() |
| I've been a gym member for 3 months so I get free chocolate?! |
The post has been rather disappointing of late.
Yep you've gotta send a letter to receive a letter...
Unfortunately, sending birthday cards doesn't count
until your birthday comes around.
Date night went rather well,
I think.
I hope.
We'll see.
Only problem was
when I went to buy more beer,
I picked up some seahorse drink stirrers on the counter.
The bartender told me off and I said I was just looking
and that I'd happily buy one if I could?
He tipped the jug of beer I ordered down the sink,
and said "You've contaminated the seahorses!".
I was gobsmacked?!
I'm not a grubby drunk.
Just a touchy feely one.
We left rather quickly after that,
half way through dinner too.
Shall never return to the Napier,
however much
I want a drink
with a
fucking
seahorse
in
it!
:(
I hate being told off.




No comments:
Post a Comment