Saturday, 12 February 2011

Outstaying welcomes

M has thrown the cat's bowl
Into the garden in a temper.

Meanwhile next Saturday,
Move-day.. Isn't coming around quick enough.

So more throwing things out today,
Am in a bad mood now,
Which doesn't account for much,
Just keeping to myself.
Put my filing cabinet onto the street
With a For Free sign.

Going to test that theory.

Gah, what ever happened to lazy weekends?!

Had brunch with M,
At The social roasting Co.
Then went to have a look at the house
he wants to maybe buy.
Cute very bachelor pad,
complete with mezzanine bedroom.

Ok can't see what I'm typinanymore.
Stupid iPod.

The filing cabinet has been taken.

Going to sleep away my sickness...

Just realised that I seem to be writing more lately,
So I might stop for a bit, maybe I should
Consolidate my post posts too.
Man I'm so tired wish I hadn't had 4 coffees today.
Bedroom.

No comments: