Friday, 11 February 2011

Who says romance is dead?

(Title is what it says on the mug).

Am not very good at receiving presents,
however last night EP brought me an event bag
from a work gig,
full of surprisingly useful things.
And not junk :)
Sorry, I did like it,
and there's a picture of a shark in one of the books
that I'm going to frame
and put beside my bed - maybe.

So, there was a mug with some lady that I recognise,
from a show I don't...
I was looking at it this morning and there's this warning label...
I can't not find out what a Mystery Mug is
can I?
And look, it's Superhands!
So I'm going to pretend that it's my Peep Show mug.

I absolutely must not let myself
get into the trap of worrying about
what I've said.
I can feel myself slipping into
Jett, you are such a prat mode,
but hey.
All said and done.
Is all said and done.

And if he's happy to be with me, 
then good,
he's come along at an awesome time in my life,
and just made it awesomer.

(Spelling? phah haha ha).

I have some truely lovely friends.
I love hanging out with them.

Meanwhile, back at the worksite,
A who doesn't like that I went on a date,
is back to stomping around,
and widely ignoring me,
to the point of hilarity.
He was once my best work friend.
Now he's just hard work.
I'm too old for this shite.
 
Health kick points for yesterday,
2.
Ate food and walked for a bit.
Am going to also add points
for not smoking so much.
Maybe I should only smoke in winter.

Ok gotta crack on,
have a mega work load
to get through today.

Concentration levels of late
have gone completely out the window.
Wish I was in London to go to some of these events
School of Life.

I just showed S and K my new mug
pre-hot-drink,
just you wait, something magic happens....
"OOhhh does she get naked?" 


Damn.

No comments: