Wow, three posts in one day.
Aren't you the lucky one?
M arrives in one hour and ten minutes.
I'm collecting him from the airport,
my eyes are stinging, I feel like
I've been looking at too many things today.
I was really depressed earlier today,
for about 3 hours, just utterly down,
tried to cry,
but I just can't do it.
I was even in that "Why the fuck are we alive,
what's the point to live, why don't we all just die,
and let it be the end of humanity" kind of mood.
I was also in a "Why do we all collect so much junk,
that we get so attached to, when in reality when you
throw it out, life's ok. It really is" kind of mood.
So my house is fairly tidy and I feel so happy for it.
The less I have the happier I am.
I can't wait for M to arrive,
I can't wait to be hugged and kissed,
and cuddled all night in bed.
I quite often freak out about not living alone
anymore, so much so that I think about things like
"Right, if I had to run away now what would I take?"
- Cat
- Handbag
- Passport
That's it.
Probably should chuck a change of clothes,
shoes, photographs, visual diaries, cd/dvd case,
laptop, shampoo, toothbrush and of course a towel
into my handbag.
Sometimes I feel a bit restricted writing here.
I don't always make sense,
but at least I know what I mean.
One hour.
I'd better have a shower.
I just wanted to let you know I'm ok,
that I haven't died of sadness.
Oh and earlier, I thought I saw a comet,
really fucking close,
it was all yellow with a tail.
Then I think the lights went out and I saw it was a plane,
flying very low,
I thought for a moment it had exploded and was coming down,
over my suburb.
I remember thinking that it was a good thing,
because it meant M's plane would be safe,
because two on the one night, that's absurd!
Oscars 2018 Predictions
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment