I got good comments about the statue and the tree.
This was the first one I took yesterday, I saw the halo and hoped it would turn out ok on my camera. I really like it.
Not for my assignment, but in a previous one about continuity of line. This one would have been a good one to use.
There's some good light in this one, so much that it blends into the background here.
The light in the yellow panels was shimmering from the reflection of the water, but here now it just looks a bit dirty.I've been thinking about my myspace page being violated by people at work. I'm on the web, for my partner and for friends and for randoms,not for people I'm not friends with,
who just have a look to have a laugh.
Are you sad or something?
If I changed it to just be about things like the photography
above, or about websites I rate highly,
and not about personal things then I'd be conforming,
for the sake of my paranoia about getting fired for not-so freedom of speech.



No comments:
Post a Comment