Wednesday, 2 April 2008

Ooohhh la la.

A said that he called Paris in the flowershop
cafe my name this morning and she said
"Oh you're her supervisor, she comes in all the time,
she's lovely,
she's really cute".
A of course being the bastard he is,
said "Well, I can't comment."

Because he's my supervisor and all.

I asked when our new temp would arrive,
and he said that they've ordered one.
-Is it a sexy boy?
"We can't request that, all we can request is
'Office Admin experience'."

Then strangely as he's not allowed to use risque comments,
he actually managed to say "I keep requesting a cute girl,
but it hasn't happened yet."
-Yeah, I might go work in the flower shop.

I have a job interview on Monday.
Lets hope I can blow this popsicle stand.

Nice.
http://miamy.biz/grenoblesaafelden/

The new girl said "You keep giving me these funny looks."
-Don't worry I give everyone funny looks, you aren't special.
"Oh aren't I special?"
-Blah.

I have crazy eyes.
Get used to it.

No comments: