Thursday, 24 April 2008

Team Zissou!


This is what I received for
my Wes Anderson swap.
I love it.
Team Zissou doll!

hire paparazzi to take pictures of you in the street.
Its exactly what I want.
M at work said that she would hate it.
She said that she saw a gallery display of street photos
of random people and everyone was ugly.
She said she would sue anyone who displayed a photo
with her in it, without permission.

I just want to know what I look like,
generally, day-to-day.
I often feel I walk funny, or frown a lot.
It'd be a good way to know for sure.

I submitted an assignment for
I'm not sure if it'll get posted,
but it was fun to write.
*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&

Assignment #51 Describe what to do with your body when you die.

I want to be cremated as cheaply as possible, no fancy pants send-off for me.

I want “Where do you go to (my lovely)” by Peter Sarstedt repeated
in a deafening volume, during the cremation.

I want you to buy at least 50 vials, which you will fill with my ashes.

I want you to then take these vials to a busy airport such as LDN and place them,
unsuspectingly into people’s pockets.

I want the label on the vials to read. “Can I come too?”

I want the labels to be printed in Calibri font.

I want the people to feel the adrenalin rush of finding a vial of mysterious powder in their pockets after they’ve stepped off the plane at their destination.

I want them to read the label, and be horrified and then feel special to have been chosen.
*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&

Dollface said this one line..
“Can I come too?”
is very me.
If it goes on the website, I'll remove it from here.

My favourite is Andreas Trolf, but he was my favourite before.
(from http://www.fecalface.com/ - how to make a pin hole camera).

This is great.
Youngme / Nowme.
Not all of the photos work, but its a lovely idea.
I love the people who've really tried hard
to replicate their pictures, like this man:
fantastic
or this one:
***************************************************************************
My first boyfriend,
who is now in the band called,
A secret death,
who is also about 50kgs heavier now
who tried to add me to his myspace as a friend.
He's the only boy I ever went out with
who was younger than me.
I never did that mistake again.
It lasted about 4 months.
His first message was
"Guess who it is?"
I ignored him.
His second message was:
RE: add me god dammit!
Body:
ok miss c* angharrad l* (can't spell)!!!
I see you've logged on you better add me next time!bye fer now
I added him and replied:
Fine you're added.
But you're not my friend.
Hmph!
Pretty impressed that he remembered my middle name,
even if he spelt it wrong.
* Name hidden for..
oh so many reasons.

No comments: