This is one of my newest favourites.
http://www.asofterworld.com/index.php?id=297
-How do you classify this kind of humour?
M: "not funny."
I watched Kenny today.
Brilliant.
My favourite line was
"This is what annoys me the most,
Davo woz ere,
can't spell for a starter,
what a claim to fame that is,
imagine if he went to the Eiffel Tower,
he'd want a golden handshake, a brass band
and a fucking fireworks show.
This is his claim to fame.
He's been to our shitter,
what a fucking muppet."
I've also finished watching the first
8 episodes of Underbelly.
What a great show.
I told M at work and she said
"I must be the only person in Melbourne
that hasn't seen it."
It hasn't been officially released in Melbourne yet.
I totally went off the point of what I was going to say here.
I'm writing a comprehensive list of every gig I can remember going to.
Oscars 2018 Predictions
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment