How many wishes do I make each day?
I wish I wasn't such a loser.
E said "If wishes were horses..."
- we'd be scared to make them.
She said "Oooh someone has an issue with horses".
E also had a dream about me,
she had a private jet
she had a private jet
and I wanted to go to Rome,
so she dropped me off and then picked me up at the end
of my stay, she asked "Did you see this?" - No,
"Did you see that?" - No.
What the hell did I do in Rome?
I told her I had a dream I was shot,
by the guy from No country for old men.
I had time,
like they do in murder shows
to work out the angle of shot,
and looked up into the building,
and yell "You're a coward",
before dying.
There's a new girl at my work
who sits about 8 metres away
and I can hear her Darth Vader breathing.
so she dropped me off and then picked me up at the end
of my stay, she asked "Did you see this?" - No,
"Did you see that?" - No.
What the hell did I do in Rome?
I told her I had a dream I was shot,
by the guy from No country for old men.
I had time,
like they do in murder shows
to work out the angle of shot,
and looked up into the building,
and yell "You're a coward",
before dying.
There's a new girl at my work
who sits about 8 metres away
and I can hear her Darth Vader breathing.
M didn't hear from the job.
And now I want to live on a canal boat
somewhere in the UK.

No comments:
Post a Comment